Services – Design and facilitation of collaborative processes
We see the role of facilitators as much more than drafting agenda, working with flip charts/pens and drafting meeting summary notes. We work to meet your specific facilitation needs – no cookie cutter approaches. Although we can from time to time serve as “event facilitators,” that is only a small part of our role. We tailor our work toward the goals your organization seeks.
In doing so, we pay attention to the following issues:
2. Initial decisions: What should be our respective roles? What is the desired scope of your work? How can we best work together?
3. Action plan: Based our assessment and your statement of goals, we work with you to develop a work plan to meet your specific group needs, not merely what is generally done with groups or organizations like yours.
4. Forming a new group: If a new collaborative group is to be formed, we consider and discuss with the group:
- Stages of Group formation
- Group dynamics
- Group decision making
- Success elements in collaborative processes
- Causes of failure in collaborative processes
We recognize that collaborative processes are dynamic – not static. So all must respond to the changes as they emerge.
5. Action: We keep in mind that concepts need to move action for concrete results. We therefore facilitate to keep all eyes on the targetOur meeting facilitation: We understand and address the core elements of collaborative decision making. We facilitate to bring about results. Where needed, we provide familiarization and training.