Our work in this area has included efforts in the following policy areas:
- Equitable spread of environmental costs among a multimillion resident, multi-county area of Texas.
- Development of long range basin wide plans in two basins in Idaho.
- Refinement of the growth management in the Colorado Front Range counties and cities
- Endangered species recovery measures in a 10 state region of the Missouri River.
- Assessing the functional capacity of a program developed by several large NGOs in poverty reduction.
- Publication of materials on increasing the capacity of individuals and organizations.
The results of public policy processes can be strategic plans, applications for permits (such as under the Endangered Species Act), local or statewide plans.